Every person staying at the camp have to buy their own camping ticket. When buying the camping ticket you get a 5×5 meter space for your tent. Setting up your own tent is free as long as you have bought a camping ticket.
If you want electricity in you tent you have to buy the ticket called «Strøm til telt» (electricity in tent) at Ticketmaster. This costs NOK 1000,- per tent.
Everyone wishing to stay in a caravan og RV must buy the ticket called «Plass til bobil» (space for RV) at Ticketmaster. This costs NOK 1500,- per caravan/RV. We have a maximum length limit set at 9 meters per caravan/RV. If yours is longer than this you have to buy an additional ticket.
The camp naturally has it’s own camp-store with selected items needed for a festival-camp. We also do free shuttles to the lokal grocery shop where range of products are bigger.
More info about the food-offerings at the camp will be announced.
There will be showers at the camp, more info about these will be announced.
Camp Stavernfestivalen is the best accommodation alternative if you’re going to the festival and need somewhere to sleep.
Our focus is on fun, happiness, and making sure everyone have a good time! The Camp Square is full of activities, food, phone-chargers, and maybe a surprise or two. The camp is made to fit every kind of festivalgoer, and we strongly ask you to show consideration for each other. Some parts of the camp is dedicated to a silent-camp after 11pm.
The whole camp has camera surveillance with professional security around the clock. Vi have zero tolerance for theft, fights and all other monkey business.
We have a no nonsense policy regarding stupidities. You can bring your own alcohol, but you should always drink with caution. The age limit at the camp is 16 years, but we recommend that you should be over 18 if your traveling on you own.
- No open fires are allowed at the camp, bbq is ok at the designated space.
- Large furniture not made for camping is not allowed.
- To stay at the camp you need both a camping ticket and a festival ticket.
- Climbing fences, theft, violence, vandalism and other bad behavior will lead to expulsion from the area, confiscation of the festival ticket, and in worst case a police report – depending of the case.
- The tents must have 3 meters space between them.
- There’s firegates between the tents, and it’s important that no-one place tents in these areas to provide the necessary security.
- Everyone is responsible for their own trash, and can be fined if they don’t keep their area tidy.
- Treat everyone with respect.
- Leave the camp in the same way that it looked when you arrived.
- The camp closes 2pm sunday, by then everyone have to be gone.
- Criminal offenses will be reported to the police.
Information about shuttles to and from the camp will be announced.
There’s no parking option at the camp site, but we will provide information about festival-parking later.
GET THE FULL EXPERIENCE
Known for it’s great atmosphere and community, the festival camp is one of the things our guests look most forward to every year. Here the party starts two days ahead of the festival, and continues the whole night for those who never want it to end!
Think it’s a hassle setting up your own tent at the festival?
With boutique camping you get the smoothes option to festival camping. Check in to a tent og mini-cabin set up for you in advance and start the party the minute you arrive to the camp!
Yes. Any person planning on spending time at the camp need a camping ticket.
Note: the camping ticket is only valid in combination with a festival ticket.
Per person. The camp is regulated by how many people that can stay there, not buy the number of tents.
Yes. To get this you have to buy the ticket called “strøm til telt” (electricity in tent) at Ticketmaster. This costs NOK 1000,- per tent, and is an addition to you regular camping ticket.
If you want this we recommend buying it early because this tend to get sold out in advance of the festival.
The age limit is 16 years, but we recommend you to be over 18 if you’re traveling alone.
Boutique Camping is the smoothest option if you don’t want to bring your own tent.
It’s a mix of fresh tents (Bellepads) and cozy mini-cabins (Podpads, Luxpads, Bunkpads). Inside the tents you will find camp beds with air mattresses, but no electricity. In the mini-cabins you get beds and electricity. Both the tents and mini-cabins lockable.
You can also buy a «Sleep easy»-package consisting of a pillow, sleeping bag, sleeping mask and earplugs.
- Bellepad 2 pers. – Soon available
- Bellepad 4 pers. – Soon available
- Bellepad+ for 4 pers – Soon available
- Bellepad 6 pers. – Soon available
- Bellepad 8 pers. – Soon available
- Podpad 2 pers. – Soon available
- LuxPad 2 pers. – Soon available
- Bunkpad 4 pers. – Soon available
- Sleep easy-package – Soon available
If you’re camping in a caravan or RV you have to buy the ticket called «Plass til bobil» (Space for RV) at Ticketmaster. When you arrive you’ll be placed in an area of the camp where you get access to electricity etc. You can camp in a regular car if you want to, but you’ll have to pay the same amount as if it was an RV.
We have a 9 meter max-length per vehicle. If your exceed this you will have to buy an additional ticket. Tents in front of the vehicle can be up to 3 meters wide.
There’s continuous surveillance by professional security guards at the camp. The security company also use camera surveillance to keep an eye on everything going on, making sure there’s no theft or other unwanted behavior.
Yes. Everyone spending time at the camp need to buy a camping ticket.
No. There’s no parking on site, but information about festival-parking will be announced prior to the festival.
Of course! More information about the showers will be announced prior to the festival.