NEW CAMP IN 2019
- In 2019 there will only be one new, much bigger camp that fits all. Not Camp Rødberg and Idyll like last year.
- This camp also is located in walking distance from the festival.
- The camp is separated with colorcodes
Purple = silent camp, Blue = regular rules, Pink = party camp
- Stay tuned at the «Camp Stavernfestivalen»-event on Facebook for the latest news about the camp.
After huge demand in 2018 the original camp was to small to fit everyone wanting to stay there, and when the additional camp didn’t serve enough space either we had to do something. Therefore it’s a great pleasure to announce that we in 2019 are moving to a camp 4X the size as the two previous ones COMBINED! This camp is still located close to the festival, with just a few minutes walk. There will be a separate entrance for the campers, meaning you no longer have to squeeze your way out through the people waiting to catch the night bus:)
There will be a much bigger focus on serving all your needs than earlier. The food offerings will be many more, the camp shop will be even bigger, the shower area is upgraded, and the entertainment and phone charging is still there.
- This is offered in an own area in the pink color code part of the camp
- Each tent in this area much purchase their own access, and have the receipt available at alle time
- There will be pre-made spots where the tents can be placed. Alle tents needs to bring their own extension cord to connect.
- No appliance that’s uses huge amounts of electricity will be allowed.
There will be a festival service from the camp to the festival. To use this you have to purchase a shuttle pass in advance. There will be limited amounts of these, so be quick to buy one. More info will come.
- All campers must have a festival ticket to Stavernfestivalen
- Alle campers must purchase their own camping pass
- Age limit is 16, but we recommend being over 18
- Alle campers must help keeping the area nice and clean, especially around their own tent.
- No monkey business!
- Everyone must leave the camp before it closes
STAYING IN YOUR OWN TENT
- The number of people staying in the tent must be the same as the tent is meant for. So a 4-people tent must have 4 persons staying in it.
- All tents must be placed inside the marked areas.
- No huge furniture allowed.
- No party tents allowed. This is due to safety reasons regarding the possibility of strong wind.
- Alle tents must keep a 3 meter distance from one another.
Think it’s a hassle putting up your own tent when you arrive at the festival?
With Boutique Camping you get the most pleasant alternative staying at the festival camp. Everything is made ready for you, so you just have to check-in and start the festival adventure right away!
These are our cabins:
Podpad – Wooden cabin for 2 people. You can choose between to single beds or a double bed. Comes with lockable door, air matress with sheets, solar panel for lights and charging (must bring your own adapter), pegs and mirror. PRICE 3250NOK
Bunkpad – Wooden cabin for 4 people. Four beds split on to bunk beds. Comes with lockable door, air matress with sheets, solar panel for lights and charging (must bring your own adapter), pegs, shelves and mirror. PRICE 5750NOK
Luxpad – Wooden cabin for 2 people. Same size as a Bunkpad. You can choose between to single beds or a double bed. Comes with lockable door, mattresses with sheets, electrical outlet (must bring your own adapter), lights, pegs, shelves and mirror. PRICE 5250NOK
Octopad – Wooden cabin for 4 people. Comes with 4 single beds. Comes with lockable door, mattresses with sheets, electrical outlet (must bring your own adapter), lights, pegs, shelves and mirror. PRICE 6750NOK
These are our tents:
2-people Bellepad – Canvas tent for 2 people. Comes with 2 folding beds with sheets and blankets. PRICE 2750NOK
4-people Bellepad – Canvas tent for 4 people. Comes with 4 folding beds with sheets and blankets. PRICE 3500NOK
6-people Bellepad – Canvas tent for 6 people. Comes with 6 folding beds with sheets and blankets. PRICE 4250NOK
8-people XLBellepad – Extra large canvas tent for 8 people. Comes with 8 folding beds with sheets and blankets. PRICE 6000NOK
SleepEasy – Can be bought by anyone staying in a Boutique Camping unit. The package contains a sleeping bag, pillow, blanket, face mask and earplugs. One package per person. PRICING SOON AVAILABLE
STAYING IN A CARAVAN / RV
Planning on camping in a Caravan or RV? Then you have to buy the «Plass til bobil» (space for caravan) ticket at Ticketmaster. This costs NOK 1500kr per caravan/RV.
We have a 9-meter maximum length limit per car. Awnings can be up to 3 meters wide. All cars get regular access to electricity, so we kindly ask you not to use appliance that uses much power.
Each year we hand out awards to our campers. These are the awards you can win in 2019! (Rules to come)
- Night owl of the year
- Camp spirit of the year
- Camp site of the year
- Environmentalist of the year
IMPORTANT TIMES TO REMEMBER
- Camp opens Tuesday 9th July at 2pm
- Camp closes Sunday 14th July at noon.
- Check-in is open every day between 10am and 10pm
- Festival Shuttle all day during the festival opening hours
- Shower area (times will come)
- Food stalls (times will come)
- Parking (times will come)